Thanks for visiting and reading my musings (and sometimes rants) on how we have dealt with our long-term unemployment.
Other Posts from Surviving-Unemployment
- Cycling Through the (Unemployment) Stages of Grief, Over and Over Again.
- About Me
- Marriage: Surviving Unemployment Together - Newsweek
- Surviving High School-All Over Again
- The Familiar Crackle of Old Elastic
- The Life of the "Cul-De-Sac Ghost": I Don't Miss It.
- 3 Years, 9 Months, & 12 Days. We SurvivED Unemployment: Hot Hubbie Has A JOB!
- Really? Do people still rent movies at that blue and yellow store?
- Pivitol Moments in Life.
- Monday Night's Money Game
Monthly Archives: February 2011
If you know me, you know that I LOVE a great deal. Groupon has a great deal on REDBOX movies for the next couple of days. Check it out HERE! You can rent 3 movies for $1. And since my … Continue reading
Sometimes it feels like the end of our lives are here. Not that I think I am going to die right now, but that there isn’t much left for us in the future. (Please, somebody, tell me I am not … Continue reading
I am still feeling under the weather. This bronchitis won’t clear up. And while trying to feel better myself, my daughter also needs my help. She has pneumonia. We have been convalescing on the couch together. This is exactly how … Continue reading