Thanks for visiting and reading my musings (and sometimes rants) on how we have dealt with our long-term unemployment.
Other Posts from Surviving-Unemployment
- About Me
- The Familiar Crackle of Old Elastic
- Hot Hubbie's Resume
- Preparing for Unemployment (or the Unexpected)? Get Rid of Your DEBT!
- Professional Resume Writers: Legit or a Big Scam to Sucker All of Us Unemployed?
- A Little PTSD? Is that possible?
- Shopping Sprees and Heavenly Answers
- The Perfect Job [Posting]
- Expendable Expenses That Aren't Too Expensive Yet.
- The Most Dangerous Store in the World: Save money, Live Better? Not Here!
Monthly Archives: February 2011
If you know me, you know that I LOVE a great deal. Groupon has a great deal on REDBOX movies for the next couple of days. Check it out HERE! You can rent 3 movies for $1. And since my … Continue reading
Sometimes it feels like the end of our lives are here. Not that I think I am going to die right now, but that there isn’t much left for us in the future. (Please, somebody, tell me I am not … Continue reading
I am still feeling under the weather. This bronchitis won’t clear up. And while trying to feel better myself, my daughter also needs my help. She has pneumonia. We have been convalescing on the couch together. This is exactly how … Continue reading