Thanks for visiting and reading my musings (and sometimes rants) on how we have dealt with our long-term unemployment.
Other Posts from Surviving-Unemployment
- About Me
- The Last-Minute Cruise, a Dream Vacation for Us Unemployed.
- Marriage: Surviving Unemployment Together - Newsweek
- Surviving Unemployment is the Sum of Small Sacrifices Made for Many Years.
- My take on "Managing Your Own Job-Loss Grief", by Jim Davis
- Make-up Malfunctions
- My New Unemployment Goal: Get More Shuteye!
- Celebrating My Birthday, Unemployment Style.
- The Sun will Come Out, Tomorrow.
- New News for the New Year! Happy 2012!
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Hot Hubbie applied for the “perfect job”. A job that is so good that I may give my right kidney to get the job. This job is exactly what Hot Hubbie loves to do. In fact, to be honest, not … Continue reading
I was trying to find something to inspire a blog post, and I came across an article written by Jim Davis. You can read the entire article here at The Job Loss Guide. Jim touches on the Stages … Continue reading