Thanks for visiting and reading my musings (and sometimes rants) on how we have dealt with our long-term unemployment.
Other Posts from Surviving-Unemployment
- Stereos, Surround Sound, and Signs - Getting Rid of the Bachelor Stereo System and Fighting Nostalgia
- The Perfect Job [Posting]
- Professional Resume Writers: Legit or a Big Scam to Sucker All of Us Unemployed?
- Expendable Expenses That Aren't Too Expensive Yet.
- About Me
- Really? Do people still rent movies at that blue and yellow store?
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Hot Hubbie applied for the “perfect job”. A job that is so good that I may give my right kidney to get the job. This job is exactly what Hot Hubbie loves to do. In fact, to be honest, not … Continue reading
I was trying to find something to inspire a blog post, and I came across an article written by Jim Davis. You can read the entire article here at The Job Loss Guide. Jim touches on the Stages … Continue reading