Thanks for visiting and reading my musings (and sometimes rants) on how we have dealt with our long-term unemployment.
Other Posts from Surviving-Unemployment
- About Me
- Surviving Unemployment is the Sum of Small Sacrifices Made for Many Years.
- The Familiar Crackle of Old Elastic
- Being Unemployed Makes You Grumpy.
- Unemployed Christmas Survival Guide
- Monday Night's Money Game
- Professional Resume Writers: Legit or a Big Scam to Sucker All of Us Unemployed?
- The Sun will Come Out, Tomorrow.
- The Last-Minute Cruise, a Dream Vacation for Us Unemployed.
- Shopping Sprees and Heavenly Answers
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Hot Hubbie applied for the “perfect job”. A job that is so good that I may give my right kidney to get the job. This job is exactly what Hot Hubbie loves to do. In fact, to be honest, not … Continue reading
I was trying to find something to inspire a blog post, and I came across an article written by Jim Davis. You can read the entire article here at The Job Loss Guide. Jim touches on the Stages … Continue reading