Thanks for visiting and reading my musings (and sometimes rants) on how we have dealt with our long-term unemployment.
Other Posts from Surviving-Unemployment
- About Me
- The Familiar Crackle of Old Elastic
- 3 Years, 9 Months, & 12 Days. We SurvivED Unemployment: Hot Hubbie Has A JOB!
- "The Perfect Job" Opportunity: Gone. Starting Our Own Venture.
- Surviving. Again. Sorta.
- Saving Money on Glitter Toes!
- Cycling Through the (Unemployment) Stages of Grief, Over and Over Again.
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Hot Hubbie applied for the “perfect job”. A job that is so good that I may give my right kidney to get the job. This job is exactly what Hot Hubbie loves to do. In fact, to be honest, not … Continue reading
I was trying to find something to inspire a blog post, and I came across an article written by Jim Davis. You can read the entire article here at The Job Loss Guide. Jim touches on the Stages … Continue reading