Thanks for visiting and reading my musings (and sometimes rants) on how we have dealt with our long-term unemployment.
Other Posts from Surviving-Unemployment
- Really? Do people still rent movies at that blue and yellow store?
- About Me
- Cycling Through the (Unemployment) Stages of Grief, Over and Over Again.
- The Familiar Crackle of Old Elastic
- Firing a Friend
- Professional Resume Writers: Legit or a Big Scam to Sucker All of Us Unemployed?
- Stereos, Surround Sound, and Signs - Getting Rid of the Bachelor Stereo System and Fighting Nostalgia
Monthly Archives: January 2012
I worry. I worry everyday that Hubbie is going to walk in the door early and say that the New Company realized they did not need him after all, and he has lost his job. Everytime the phone rings, and … Continue reading
Last month, when Hot Hubbie and I realized he may really get the job – in other words, when we were waiting for the offer letter to arrive, and having a hard time believing it was really happening – we … Continue reading