Thanks for visiting and reading my musings (and sometimes rants) on how we have dealt with our long-term unemployment.
Other Posts from Surviving-Unemployment
- The Last-Minute Cruise, a Dream Vacation for Us Unemployed.
- About Me
- Marriage: Surviving Unemployment Together - Newsweek
- Surviving Unemployment is the Sum of Small Sacrifices Made for Many Years.
- My take on "Managing Your Own Job-Loss Grief", by Jim Davis
- Celebrating My Birthday, Unemployment Style.
- The Familiar Crackle of Old Elastic
- New News for the New Year! Happy 2012!
- An Update on my New Unemployement Goal to Get More Shut-Eye.
- More on our $99 Unemployment Cruise.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
I worry. I worry everyday that Hubbie is going to walk in the door early and say that the New Company realized they did not need him after all, and he has lost his job. Everytime the phone rings, and … Continue reading
Last month, when Hot Hubbie and I realized he may really get the job – in other words, when we were waiting for the offer letter to arrive, and having a hard time believing it was really happening – we … Continue reading