Thanks for visiting and reading my musings (and sometimes rants) on how we have dealt with our long-term unemployment.
Other Posts from Surviving-Unemployment
- Cycling Through the (Unemployment) Stages of Grief, Over and Over Again.
- Netflix, You Dopes, Now You will Get LESS of My Money! I Hope You Are Happy!
- Preparing for Unemployment (or the Unexpected)? Get Rid of Your DEBT!
- How about "99 Weeks of Unemployment [Alone] Causes Major Depression"
- About Me
- A Little PTSD? Is that possible?
Category Archives: Provident Living
My training to become a Domestic Goddess will go into overdrive today. My new first sewing machine is “On [UPS] Vehicle for Delivery Today”. At least that is what they say when I enter in the tracking number. You can … Continue reading
When people ask how we have survived unemployment, I let them know that we prepared for the unexpected. Part of that preparation was making sure we weren’t in debt. We had to teach this principle to our Financial Provident Living … Continue reading
It is my Bro’s B-day today. Happy Birthday, little Bro! His birthday reminds me of one way I have saved money while we have been unemployed. We have declared Gift Giving Truces. This was hard for me. I had to … Continue reading