Thanks for visiting and reading my musings (and sometimes rants) on how we have dealt with our long-term unemployment.
Other Posts from Surviving-Unemployment
- The Familiar Crackle of Old Elastic
- Cycling Through the (Unemployment) Stages of Grief, Over and Over Again.
- 3 Years, 9 Months, & 12 Days. We SurvivED Unemployment: Hot Hubbie Has A JOB!
- Checking to See if it is True!
- New News for the New Year! Happy 2012!
- The Coat: A Story of Charity - YouTube
- Monday Night's Money Game
- Unemployed Christmas Survival Guide
- About Me
- "The Perfect Job" Opportunity: Gone. Starting Our Own Venture.
Tag Archives: Home
I worry. I worry everyday that Hubbie is going to walk in the door early and say that the New Company realized they did not need him after all, and he has lost his job. Everytime the phone rings, and … Continue reading
I can do it. I can look at this blog without getting mad and upset and wanting to take a bat to the computer and screaming obscenities to anybody within hearing distance, for no other good reason except for the … Continue reading
I feel old. And when I look in the mirror, the dark circles under my eyes don’t lie. Neither do the worry-lines or the wrinkles. And so the tube of under-eye concealer has become my best friend…usually. That is, until … Continue reading
I just came across this article from Newsweek.com on unemployment and marriage, “Love Means Never Having To Say ‘Get a Job’ “. It is another woman’s view on her hubbie’s unemployment. I enjoyed the article, I hope you do too. … Continue reading